All of My Memories

Thursday, October 12, 2017

October 12, 2017 20th Anniversary



It made me a bit sad that I did not see or could not find many articles in the news or on the internet commemorating John Denver's passing twenty years ago. Perhaps tomorrow......

What I did find with the help of friends, was the there is going to be a new album released December 1, 2017 honoring John's life and music. YAY!! JOHN DENVER: The Windstar Greatest Hits. It will only be found a Cracker Barrel stores.  Race you there.....!?


I also discovered that a song, entitled, The Blizzard has been released and is streaming on Spotify and Itunes and other streaming services. johndenver.com   I am always waiting for a new John Denver song and then, I remember....oh yeah, that is not going to happen. Well, I was wrong, HIS SPIRIT LIVES!! 

#rememberjohndenver

There also was a very warm stirring story of the memory of hearing and listening to John Denver on the radio while growing up.  It can be found the in Gaston County Gazette of North Carolina or online at http://www.gastongazette.com/news/20171012/john-denver-remembered-on-anniversary-of-death.  We all have these kinds of memories, how we first heard John, how his songs changed our lives, how we included them in special moments of our lives.  Share them, we all need to hear how his song and spirit unify us.

#rememberjohndenver

No comments:

Post a Comment